Friday, June 15, 2012

Rrrrrrrrruffles!!!!

Chalkboard Nails did a great tutorial for ruffle nails - so that's how I spent my night last night.  9 different nail polishes, 3 episodes of Scrubs, Sally Hansen Quick Dry Top Coat, and a few spritzes of OPI Rapid Dry Spray later......


My apologies for the less-than-stellar image quality....I took this with my cell phone this morning.  Wanted to get a halfway decent photo of this before it chipped.  I had originally planned on applying each row of dots in a random color order, but the boyfriend decided it would be best to put them in the proper order.  :)

Anyways - OPI Rapid Dry Spray is my new favorite product.  It's been sitting around with the rest of my nail polish and up until this point I've only really used it on my toes.  This stuff works wonders!  My nails were dry to the touch (no nicks!) in 15 minutes.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment